Imagion Biosystems is pleased to provide its investors with its September 2021 Investor Newsletter.
The newsletter details recent new company developments and activities, including:
- Message from the CEO, Mr Robert Proulx;
- Q&A with Jane Fox, Director of Breast Services at Monash Health, and Principal Investigator of the
MagSense® HER2 breast cancer clinical study;
- Expanding the MagSense® pipeline to brain cancer;
- IBX SAB member Dr Andrew Scott Appointed to VCCC Alliance;
- Imagion Biosystems 1H2021 Half-Year Report;
- Employment of Chief Development Officer; and
- Update on Nanoparticle Sales.
Imagion Biosystems normally distributes this update as an e-newsletter. Investors can sign up to receive email updates at this link: http://ems.gs/3FuT0frcGxD
Please click to review the newsletter at ASX.