Early detection saves lives.
We’re developing next-generation molecular imaging products to improve detection of cancer using bio-safe magnetic nanoparticles.
Treatments are more successful and survival rates improve with early detection.
By combining high-sensitivity and specific imaging technologies with nanoparticle technology, we aim to make the detection of diseases like cancer better and safer for patients.
Imagion Biosystems is actively seeking strategic partners to accelerate the development of our nanoparticles by leveraging the unique capabilities each company. To connect with our team, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Seeking partners in all areas of our business
We are developing proprietary
- MagSense® tumor detection: breast, prostate, ovarian, brain, and lung
- Treatment monitoring
- MRI contrast
- Detection and therapy
PrecisionMRX® nanoparticles are available to academic institutions for research purposes.
Multiple coating types available:
- Carboxylic Acid Functionalized
- mPEG Coated
- Oleic Acid Coated
We supply nanoparticles to third parties developing biomedical products.
- Magnetic Hyperthermia
- Human and animal vaccines
- Cancer screening and treatments
Interested in a collaboration? Inquire about potential partnerships:
Commercialization of MRI Imaging Agents
- We are developing a portfolio of imaging agents and are interested in partnering to commercialize those products.
- Opportunities to partner to develop and/or commercialize by application or by geography.
- An agent (e.g. mAb or small molecule) being developed for therapeutic use could also be used in a MagSense® molecular imaging product to identify patients likely to respond to the therapy or for patient selection in clinical studies.
- We are interested in partnering with pharma to develop MagSense® imaging agents that would improve clinical study and treatment outcomes.
- Molecular imaging requires a targeting ligand, such as an antibody or small molecule, specific for the phenotype of the target diseased tissue.
- We are interested in partnering to access novel biomarkers proven to be specific and safe for use in human clinical applications.
- Iron oxide nanoparticles provide a stable and bio-safe platform as drug carriers with a large surface area for payload. Additionally, nanoparticles can be used to activate the immune response and track macrophage activity.
- We are interested in opportunities to work with pharma to develop therapeutic uses of nanoparticles alone or in combination with imaging (theranostics).
Interested in a collaboration?
Inquire about potential partnership opportunities.