We are a clinical stage medical imaging company developing next generation molecular imaging technologies to change the way we look at cancer.
Imagion Biosystems’ innovative medical imaging technology uses bio-safe magnetic nanoparticles to detect cancer and other diseases.
Our proprietary MagSense® technology is non-invasive and non-radioactive, providing more specific and accurate detection of cancer than current imaging technologies. And we have multiple commercial opportunities with magnetic nanoparticles including our proprietary MagSense® imaging technology, MRI contrast agents and therapy/drug delivery.
Listed on the ASX: June 2017
R&D operations: San Diego
Registered office: Melbourne
A Clinical Stage Medical Device Company developing bio-safe medical imaging technologies
- Multi-faceted imaging technology using magnetic nanoparticles coated with a targeting antibody to detect cancer tumors
- Multiple commercial possibilities and targeting a printer-ink revenue model in addition to other opportunities
Addressing large markets and unmet needs in earlier more specific detection of cancers
- One in three people impacted by cancer
- Over $100B spent annual in cancer diagnosis but still unable to noninvasively diagnosis tumors
- Current medical imaging technologies invented more than 50 years ago
MagSense® technology will transform cancer diagnosis
- Does not require radioactivity
- Uses bio-safe magnetic nanoparticles
- Designated as a ‘breakthrough device’ by the FDA
Multiple revenue opportunities
- High gross margin proprietary molecular imaging agents
- Ability to extend utility to therapeutic applications
- Supply agreements with 3rd parties for use in their medical products
Strong leadership and advisory board
- Experienced and skill diverse board of directors and management team
- Scientific advisory board with collective expertise in oncology, medical imaging, nanotechnology and clinical trial design
IBX Share Price History
Investment Quick Links
Engage with us directly by asking questions, watching video summaries and seeing what other shareholders have to say.
Visit our ASX Announcements Investor Hub >
The Annual Report is a concise document which includes highlights of the relevant fiscal year’s progress, an update of our products in
development, an overview of operations and summary financial data.
MELBOURNE — Imagion Biosystems Limited (ASX: IBX), a company dedicated to improving healthcare through the earlier detection of cancer, is pleased to report that it
Investors seeking information regarding their shareholding or dividends or wishing to advise of a change of address should contact Boardroom Pty Limited at:
Boardroom Pty Limited has an online service for investors called InvestorServe. This enables investors to make online changes, view balances and transaction history, as well as obtain information about recent dividend payments and download various forms to assist in the management of their holding.
To request listed option conversion forms, please email Boardroom at: email@example.com