Imagion Biosystems has announced Appendix 4D and Half Year Results H1 2020. These are the highlights:
- Significant advancements towards initiating first-in-human study, on track to commence in
- Balance sheet strengthened by $2.5 million through an oversubscribed Rights Issue and
- $2.2 million R&D tax rebate received for 2019 fiscal year
- Subsequent to close of H1 $5 million in proceeds received from oversubscribed placement
in July and $1.29 million received from options exercised
- Pro forma cash position improved to $10.2 million as of 18 August 2020
Read Appendix 4D and Half Year Results H1 2020.